Happy Sunday to you.
Let's do Sunday Confessions anonymously this week. So please feel free to post anything you want, just don't leave your name, and let's try to be nice. Tell us what is on your mind, what has been bothering you, what is annoying you, what makes you happy, something you can't let go of, anything you want.
Go ahead. Let's hear it.
16 comments:
I've been feeling a little lost.
I just feel blah. Need to get some energy. Just want to read all day.
I purposely left a mean comment on someone's blog, who I know, because I was tired of her self-inflated and self-righteous attitude. But know I feel pretty bad -should I apolegize?
I cannot stand rude people. Why can't everyone just keep to themselves and be nice to other people!!
I want another baby but my husband says we are done. Why is it up to him?
I try to eat right every day and I'm really good at breakfast, but once lunch hits it's all over and I put it off one more day. I guess I don't want to lose weight THAT bad yet.
I am not normally a person who holds grudges or doesn't like people.
BUT there is a cetain person I am having a hard time having good feelings towards. I really don't like this person and I know I should, but I don't even have a desire to try.
We are going to make a HUGE purchase. It is time for us to make this LARGE step. I should be really excited, but I feel nauseous.
We have to be anonymous AND nice. Count me out.
THe rude people thing meant people out in public, definitely not on this blog...
I am ready to have another baby, but scared for how that will change my life.
I hate trying to be social and fitting in. I always feel left out.
We were somewhere with friends yesterday and the my kid went up to 2 other kids and said "can I play with u?" They said, "No, you are not my friend" & ran away. That really pissed me off. I just wanted to get mad and the kid that said that. AHHHHHH!
I ate an entire container of Cherry Garcia ice cream last night. By myself. It was a small one, but a whole one none the less.
YEA! I remembered to be anonymous!
I am broken out in zits, 10 pounds heavier than my clothes allow, having health issues, my hair is dry and brittle and I am sick of it all.
Post a Comment