(excuse my horrible cutting and pasting job on this photo- I was in a hurry and didn't have time to make it pretty)I am trying to make up for my non-blogging ways by doing a post every day this week. So far, so good.
Since I haven't done a WYR in a while I figured you must be having withdrawals. So here are lots of questions for you because nothing works better to cure a withdrawal than having a binge. Right?
(Most of these are taken from facebook speed dating game but I did make some of them up myself- I know some of these are stupid, but play along!)
Would you rather Have ONLY ONE good true friend or Have A LOT of really mean/dumb friends
Would you rather Never be famous or Become famous for having a meltdown on YouTube
Would you rather Never be famous but successful in work or be a hopeful one hit wonder and then burn out without any fans
Would you rather be a private investigator or a mad scientist
Would you rather Live to 100 or be the same age you are forever
Would you rather Run into a wall or Fall down the stairs
Would you rather be recognized for saving 500 people's lives or be voted the #1 sexiest person in the US
Would you rather have an alarm clock that wakes you up by shaking your bed violently or have an alarm clock that wakes you by slowly making your bed ice cold
Would you rather be a pirate or be a ninja
Would you rather Be the #1 entertainer for 4 years or Be president of the U.S
Would you rather kiss Bruce Wayne or Jason Bourne
Would you rather be good enough to be on the American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance
Would you rather be Jack Sparrow's love slave or be married to Will Turner
Would you rather be a dog or a cat
Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with Paris Hilton or Carrot Top?
11 comments:
You know I love this game...
-ONLY ONE good true friend
-Never be famous
-Never be famous but successful
-private investigator
-Live to 100
-Run into a wall
-#1 sexiest person in the Us... make it the world and I'm in. Really I'd rather be recognized for saving 500 people's lives
-wakes you by slowly making your bed ice cold
-pirate as long as Johnny is involved!
-Be president of the U.S
-It depends on if Bruce Wayne is really Christian, if that's the case Bruce Wayne if not Jason Bourne
-American Idol
- Jack Sparrow's love slave or be married
-Cat
-This is a hard one. On one hand it would give me a major body complex being with Pairs but Carrot top annoyers...I vote Paris. Give me a few weeks and I'll be just as skinny.
1) Only one good true friend
2) Never be famous
3) Never be famous but successful in work
4) Private investigator
5) Live to 100
6) Run into a wall (I had enough falling-down-the-stairs fright this morning)
7) Saving 500 people's lives (though I'd love to be both...)
8) Eeek. Cold? Because then you can start to feel it and get up before it gets really, really cold
9) Pirate!
10) #1 entertainer
11) Jason Bourne!!!!!
12) American Idol
13) oh god....uhhhh both? Lol um probably Will Turner
14) Dog
15) Paris Hilton.
-one true friend
-never be famous
-never be famous
-private inves
-100
-run into a wall...it would make me laugh...but my laugh would turn into a cry
-saving lives-but it would be nice to be that sexy
-ice cold
-ninja for sure!
-entertainer-atleast that way i could make some money out of it.plus i would be less likely to be a target for terrorists.
-ohhhh-that is a good one. Jason Bourne.
-so you think you could dance, of course
-married to will, although i don't like orlando bloom
-dog-yuck though on both
-carrot top, atleast maybe i could get some laughs that way and paris would be real annoying in a needy whinny way.
-One true friend
-Never be famous
-Never be famous, but successful
-Investigator
-Same age forever
-Run into a wall
-Saving lives
-Ewwww....probably making the bed ice cold
-Pirate
-President of the US
-That is a hard one. Prob Bruce Wayne (as long as he doesn't use his Batman voice!)
-American Idol.
-Married to Will Turner
-Cat?
-Hmmm....I don't know what's worse. I guess I'll pick Paris.
Yay for WYR!
-one friend
-Never be famous
-Um, one hit wonder
-mad scientist, *muh-wah-ha-ha-ha evil laugh*
-live to be 100
-run into a wall
-saving 500
-ice cold...wait, isn't there a nice way to wake up?
-pirate matey
-#1 entertainer
-BRUCE, me heart batman
-SYTYCD
-I'll take Tuner, and Jack on the side
-Dog
-Carrot Top
-One true friend.
-Never be famous.
-Never be famous but be successful.
-Private investigator.
-Live to 100
-Done both, the first hurts less.
-Save 500
-Shake me baby!
-Ninja
-#1 entertainer.
-Jason Borne
-American Idol
-Will Turner's wife.
-Cat
-Kill me now! I guess Carrot Top he is meater if I really got hungry.
-1 good friend
-never famous
-never famous
-Private I.
-100
-fall, done it enough I know I can handle it
-save 500
-ice cold. I'd be really pissy if I was violently shook daily.
-ninja
-President, and in doing so, I would be the #1 entertainer for 4 years.
-If I HAD to kiss someone other than Steve it would have to be Bourne and I think Steve would be proud of my choice.
-Ummmm HELLO! Emily tells me every time I sing that I am good enough to be on AI. I mean, have you heard me?
-Jack Sparrow
-dead. If given the choice between morphing into a cat or dog, I choose death.
-Carrot top. I would snap Paris in half before the first day was over. and then I would be all alone and scared.
I loved the Jack on the side comment from the Sabins.
Here are my answers:
ONLY ONE good true friend
Having a meltdown on YouTube- I think it might be fun
never be famous but successful
rather live to 100
run into a wall
voted the #1 sexiest person in the US- I am shallow
wakes you by slowly making your bed ice cold- I would be in a bad mood every day all day if I was woken up by being shook
Definitely a ninja
#1 entertainer- this one was hard for me
Jason Bourne- this one was even harder for me
So You Think You Can Dance
Jack Sparrow's
dog
Carrot Top- as hard as it would be it is a better option
Love questions ---
ONE good true friend
Never be famous
Never be famous but successful in work
Private investigator
Same age you are forever -- wait I already am, 29 :)
I've already done both. The wall left a smaller bruise
Recognized for saving 500 people's lives
Alarm clock that wakes you by slowly making your bed ice cold. As horrible as that would be, shaking me brings the out the worst
Pirate
Be the #1 entertainer for 4 years
Jason Bourne
American Idol
Jack Sparrow's love slave
Cat, I'm not good natured enough to be a dog
Paris Hilton Have you heard Carrot Top? The incessant chatter would drive me crazy. Besides, if I had to use her for food or better yet, bait (She's slim pickings), I wouldn't feel as guilty.
ONLY ONE good true friend
Never be famous
Never be famous but successful in work
a private investigator
same age you are forever
Run into a wall (I am scared of heights)
be recognized for saving 500 people's lives
have an alarm clock that wakes you up by shaking your bed violently
be a ninja
Be the #1 entertainer for 4 years
kiss Bruce Wayne
So You Think You Can Dance
be married to Will Turner
cat (get to lay around all day)
be stuck on a deserted island with Paris Hilton (I think she would be more interesting to talk to.)
Post a Comment