You know how that goes, you are crazy busy all day, take kids to practice, meet each other at a meeting to exchange kids, eat dinner in the car, etc. It was one of those days. So what do we do? We play "Stump". (okay, I just made up that name)
We often like to play trivia and try to stump the other person. Here is a sampling of some questions we asked each other. See how many you can get right and guess who asked the question- me or Bart. No cheating by looking them up!
*** Pretend you are laying in bed and only have your brain to answer them- that was hard for me because I am the queen of googling. Wouldn't it be great if we could upload a program to our brain that let us search it like google? I would be the first trial patient!
- Name 3 current heads of state in any country besides the US
- What are the names of any 3 of 6 Pitt/Jolie children
- Name 2 US Governors besides the state you are in and Alaska's
- Name 3 women's shoe designers
- Name 5 current Dallas Cowboy players
- Name the 1st president to be impeached and why
- Name 1 character (not the name of the actor) from the original 90210 show
- Name 2 professional dancers on Dancing with the Stars
Kristy- by the way, playing this is reminded me of the infamous "Battle of the Sexes" game we played when you and Scott were first married. You got really mad at him, remember? I think this is why I had the disturbing dream I had.
8 comments:
That is hard. I really had to sit and think for a long while. This is all I could come up with. Oh, and by the way, I can give you some suggestions for what to do in bed that are a LOT more fun than this.
-Name 3 current heads of state in any country besides the US
Bart's question
Hugo Chavez
Queen Elizabeth
-What are the names of any 3 of 6 Pitt/Jolie children
Farrah's question
Don't know, don't care
-Name 2 US Governors besides the state you are in and Alaska's
Hard to determine but I'm going with Bart's question
Arnold S. CA
Bobby somebody LA
-Name 3 women's shoe designers
Farrah's
Jimmy Choo
Vera Wang
Marc Jacobs
-Name 5 current Dallas Cowboy players
Bart's
Don't know/don't care
-Name the 1st president to be impeached and why
Bart's
I want to say Andrew Jackson but I have no idea why
-Name 1 character (not the name of the actor) from the original 90210 show
Farrah's
Brenda, Brandon, Kelly, Donna, Steve, David, Dylan, Andrea
Why that is still taking up space in my limited brain I don't know
-Name 2 professional dancers on Dancing with the Stars
Don't know/care. Sorry.
Ally- please do give me some suggestions. I would love to know what you are talking about.
*Name 3 current heads of state in any country besides the US
Farrah's question
Hamad Karzai
The Queen
Tony Blair
*What are the names of any 3 of 6 Pitt/Jolie children
Farrah
Shiloh
*Name 2 US Governors besides the state you are in and Alaska's
Bart?
*Arnold!
*Kristine Gregoire in WA State
*Mitt Romney (is he a governor)
*Name 3 women's shoe designers
Farrah
Nine West
Steve Madden
Moschino
*Name 5 current Dallas Cowboy players
Bart
I have no idea
*Name the 1st president to be impeached and why
Bart
I don't know
*Name 1 character (not the name of the actor) from the original 90210 show
Farrah
Brenda (I actually NEVER watched the show....I know, crazy).
*Name 2 professional dancers on Dancing with the Stars
Farrah
Edita Slyvinski (I don't have to spell right?)
Cheryl
Max
Derek
Julianne
I don't think this game went over as well as your WYR binge.
You know why? Cause instead of wasting their time on this, everyone is in bed having fun. That's why I'm outta here.
Yeah, well, I think it was because I am posting so much they were overwhelmed.
Ally you got all askers right. The questions- no. You were close with the Andrew Jackson- it is Andrew Johnson
Name 3 current heads of state in any country besides the US
Bart --
Fidel Castro
Vladimir Putin
Sarkozy
What are the names of any 3 of 6 Pitt/Jolie children
Farrah --
Maddox
Shiloh
Vivienne
Name 2 US Governors besides the state you are in and Alaska's
Bart --
Bill Richardson
Arnold S
Name 3 women's shoe designers
Farrah--
Jessica Simpson
Louboutin
Steve Madden
Name 5 current Dallas Cowboy players
Bart --
Romo
De Ware
Jones, Felix
Barber
TO
Name the 1st president to be impeached and why
Bart --
Clinton was, but I don't think he was the first.
Name 1 character (not the name of the actor) from the original 90210 show
Farrah --
Dillon
Farrah --
Name 2 professional dancers on Dancing with the Stars
Julienne Hough
Maxim V
Post a Comment