I am sorry I have been MIA. I haven't really felt a desire to blog lately and I have been keeping myself busy with all kinds of the usual stuff.
Maybe (I am making no promises here) I will blog more this week. I will give it my best shot.
For now, it is time for Sunday confessions. Tell me what is on your mind.
21 comments:
I think everyone is starting to loose intrested in bloggin, isnt that right?
I'm so excited for all my shows to start again: Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Hero's, The Office, and Smallville! Yes i'm such a TV junkie.
Hi Aleshia- so good to see you! I can't wait either.
I don't really have any confessions this week. I am sure I am holding something back, but I can't think right now because I am watching Hurricane Ike.
I have been ignoring life by reading a lot.
I made cinnamon rolls for a brunch I had at my house friday and I have now eaten about five too many cinnamon rolls this weekend. But they were yummy.
farrah what is your confession???
My other confession is that i think I am ready for a change. I always thought I wanted to stay in one place while raising our kids but now that we have lived here longer than any other place, I am wondering what is so great about staying in one place.
Also, I have been having hot flashed all week. What is that about?
I've been depressed lately, I think I'm working too much.
I don't want to clean my house because my new cleaning lady is coming on Sat. and she'll be doing all the things that I don't want to do and I hate cleaning.
I'm kind of getting ticked with Farrah for dragging her feet on purchasing our tickets for Buble.
I'm really not, I just thought it would be funny to say...but seriously, decide already.
I'm frustrated because I can't decide if we should have another baby or not. I think I'm happy with the status quo, but every time I see a newborn, I think I'm secretly jealous. And my husband doesn't have an opinion on the matter. The whole issue is ironic because most of the time I feel overwhelmed as it is. Ridiculous. I know.
It's not really a confession, so much as a "first day of classes in college TOMORROW I really should be sleeping but can't" kind of rant :-)
I suppose a confession is that I really do love it here, and it's feeling more and more like "home," but I feel torn on the home issue because I feel disloyal to my parents/etc. back in Texas.
Ah, and another one is that I really want to get up and eat some pita chips right now. But I am trying not to gain the freshman 15 in the first week.
P.S. Kristy...reading your comments made me sooo crave cinnamon rolls...not fair!
Confessions, confessions..... Dallas Cowboys!!!! I secretly can't wait for church to be over with so we can go home, have a cookout, and watch some dang good football!!!
I don't have any good either...just wanted to say I'm here. I'm tired. I don't sleep anymore. My hair is falling out for the first time in my life and when I wake up my jaw is sore from grinding my teeth. You think I'm a little stressed? Sorry - that was kind of a whine....but it felt good!
Here are my confessions:
- I am so VERY tired of hypocrites from both political parties
- I am tired of people thinking I am a Democrat because I support Obama but don't ever call me a Republican either. Because I am neither- I am an open minded individual who hears both sides and than votes my conscience. I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats in my lifetime.
- I am sad the weekend is over. I love spending time with my husband and would be happy if he was home every single day with me
- I wish I could lose weight faster
HEY! I didn't call you a Democrat. Just so you know.
My confession is that I was so lazy on Saturday and I spent all morning reading my book. It was like 3:00 before I took a shower and got dressed.
My confession is I miss it when no one blogs because I am super-boring and love living vicariously through everyone else. Shocking I know. Ok, maybe not...
Ally- I wasn't referring to you. :)
Blogging has slowed down, but from sept to dec, life seems to fly by. I think I really should get a job or stop spending money. I don't want to do either. I am sick of the heat, I want to wear my fall clothes. I don't hold any of the new babies in our ward. There are lots too. I do not want to want a baby. I want to look good on my thirtieth birthday, not preggers or even worse the first two months afterward.
I am so sick & tired of whining crying kids. I am also "tired" of getting woken up in the middle of the night to put one of my 2 kids back to bed. I am mad that we have no money for babysitters cause I need a break! It would not matter anyways cause every time I ask someone to babysit they say no, they are busy. It sucks!
sorry for having irritated you :) didn't realize that was 'labeling' you. hope you will still come to braum's again!
i'm so glad it is raining for my new grass!!! is that a confession? i think i have called or emailed my husband at work at least 7 times today!!! and i am tired of my children unrolling toliet paper! it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Farrah, I think it is great that you are so open minded. Wish everyone was like that. I used to be more moderate, but lately I have been leaning towards the right a bit.
Post a Comment