Friday, January 09, 2009

Flash Back Friday

Howdy folks. I wanted to give you another post, but don't really have much to say today.. So I thought I would give you a Flash Back Friday.


Of course, it is no fun to just put pictures up and tell you when they are from. Instead, I want you to guess who is in the picture, where they are, when it was taken, and any other details you can provide. Here are some completely random pictures.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3
Number 4
Number 5

Number 6
Number 7


Number 8

Number 9

13 comments:

Alicia said...

Is that you and me at girls camp?

Anonymous said...

I love old pictures. Thanks for sharing.

That picture of Tia and Gabe I remember like it was yesterday.

That picture of you and Bart, is that Zac?

Finally, where and when was that picture of Bart taken?

Glad that you are back! We missed you!

Liz

The Sabins said...

I have to say I really have NO idea on most of these lol. I can recognize some of the faces but that's about it. Hope your Holidays were fabulous!

Kathy said...

1. Tia & Gabe (on the side of a highway in TX)
2. Farrah & Bart with Zach (Allyson's house)
3. Kristy, LAuren, Sean Ramsey, Kristen, ? Damon Kendrick, Farrah
4. Bart (on his mission)
5. Farrah & Allyson
6. Cant see this picture clearly
7. Farrah, Aunt Kay, Kristy & Allyson
8.Alicia Garland Scott & Farrah @ girls camp
9. ? Allyson,Farrah, Kristy(Quadrangle house front step/porch)
How did I do?

Alicia said...

Kathy do have any extra of whatever your taking???

Anonymous said...

That is too much work to type it all out. Sorry. But I loved looking at all those pictures.

I wish I had those brown boots that you are wearing with mom in the honky tonk picture. Those are back in style and oh so cute.

Anonymous said...

I know Kristy, I was thinking how stylish I looked with those boots!

Allyson said...

WOW! What are you doing posting?

1. Gabe & Tia on the side of the road somewhere in TX

2. Farrah, Bart and Zac in my old living room back durning your BYU days. Oh, how I miss those days!

3. Kristy, Sean, Lauren, Kristin, (is that Taco's head?), Damon & Farrah in the gym at the Dallas E. Stake Center. Nice dress Kristy. Judging from Farrah's dress, I was in UT at the time.

4. Skinny butt Bart on his mission saying these aren't peaches, but.....

5. Farrah and me and it is driving me crazy that I can't figure out where we are. Grannies? Aunt Mickey's property?

6. Is that Kristin?, Farrah, Marisa, Allyson (me) and Marie? Oh, maybe that's not me, maybe that's Kim. And maybe that's not Kristin, maybe it's Vicki? It't won't let me blow the picture up to see. Anyhoo, it is our slip-n-slide mom brought to girls camp.

7. Farrah (hot boots) (Kristy, even if you had them your big feet wouldn't fit in them), Mom, Kristy & me. Is that Randy's wedding?

8. Farrah and I think Alicia at girls camp. It could be...I don't know, I wish I could blow it up. Why can't I blow it up?

9. Marisa, Allyson, Farrah and Kristy on our front porch at Halloween.

That was fun, thanks Farrah!

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing everyone

#1 – Gabe and Tia at a park in Plano, Texas in 2005

#2 – Bart, Farrah and cute baby Zac at Ally’s old house in Utah early 1998

#3 – Lauren, Kristy, Sean, Kristin, Nathan (taco), Damon and Farrah at Kristin’s baptism in 92 or 93 (can’t remember- do you Kristin?)

#4 – Bart in Mexico on our honeymoon December 1997 (he really was amazed by the size of the avocados

#5 – Farrah and Allyson in 1981 0r 1982 (I am guessing). I think we are at Camp Suratomus (I seriously don’t know how to spell that)

#6 - Girls Camp (Lake of the pines- I think). Coren (it is very hard to tell in this picture), Farrah, Marissa, Allyson, and maybe Helen? Was she there?

#7 – Farrah, mom, Allyson, Kristy and Randy’s wedding. Not sure what year but I think around 1983 or 1984

#8 – Alicia and Farrah, girl’s camp, 1994 (It looks like I am hurting you, sorry)

#9 - Marissa, Allyson, Farrah and Kristy on our front porch on Quadrangle Drive (1984?)

Allyson said...

r u sure about the girls camp one? Are you sure that is Coren? And I really can't tell if that is me or Kim. At first I thought me, now I'm thinkin Kim. And that is Marie instead of Helen I am most sure of that.

Clinesville said...

Yes it's me, the forehead gives it away.

Why do I have a T shirt over my swim suit?!?

Anonymous said...

Because you are modest. :)

And it really is Coren. You can tell in the original. And it is you Ally, not Kim.

Clinesville said...

Modest- shmodest, I think I thought I was fat.