I know I haven't been a'bloggin lately but when I remember I like to give you a Thursday "would you rather" question.
Would you rather be President, First Lady or First Man, or a First Child and why?
Would you rather be President, First Lady or First Man, or a First Child and why?
10 comments:
Hmmm....probably First Lady. I like being in the supportive role rather than the one in charge.
I agree with Megan!
I'd be the Pres.
President all the way.
Why? 'Cause I'd be the best darn president ever and I would whoop this country into shape. Snap, snap!
Have you seen the game they have out now called "Would You Rather"? I think they found this on your blog and totally stole your idea.
I would totally be a "first child" talk about fun. Can I get my own bowling alley, movie theater, and personal chef. No responsibility just fun.
first lay for sure. Have you seen the wrinkles and gray hair being president causes? Hello!
Opps. First LADY not lay.
First Lay...so funny.
HA! HA! Kristy. You made a funny.
I think she did it on purpose! First Lay- that would definitely be my choice.
Post a Comment