Friday, January 23, 2009

Working backwards

Since I have taken on my sister Allyson's challenge of reverse blogging all the things I missed back to Christmas I am starting with my fond farewell. Our 43rd president, left office this week. It was a very sad day for me, along with Sarah Silverman. Watch the video below:




Speaking of President Bush, back during Christmas we were out looking at Christmas lights in his soon to be new neighborhood. Bart said we should go take a look at his new digs. I got my trusty iPhone out and googled. I found his new address and my iPhone GPS (I love that thing) showed we were less then a mile away from 10141 Daria Place.

We headed that direction past all the ginormous gated houses with huge plots of land, and found our way down to a more "humble" area. I say humble because his cozy little 2.1 million 8,501 square home appears much smaller and less ostentatious than other nearby homes. I gained a little more respect for the man. At this rate, my going out of office approval rating is 35%.

Luckily we drove past it in time because the Dallas City Council approved measures to put a gate at the end of his street to keep voyeurs, like me, from driving by.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Awwwww. I don't have any speakers on my computer at the moment.

Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clinesville said...

She's a funny lady.