I came across this website a while ago and knew I had to share it with you. It is called WORDLE. On wordle's website you can create your own piece of art. Really, they create it for you.
You can type in your own words or they can pull words from a website or blog and turn it into what they call a "word cloud". Change the font, the color scheme and the layout to make it your own or click on randomize and they will change it up for you.
There are so many fun possibilities. Make one using your child's favorite words and hang in their room, frame one for a friend's new baby, make a card to give to your husband with all your secret love words and so on.
The first picture I had them pull words from my website and the second is from words I typed myself. Click here to make your own.


5 comments:
very cool. i want to make one for scott
That's really cute!
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Nice, thanks.
I saw one at Halloween done with "The Raven." It was really cool. It is a fun tool to play with.
Post a Comment