Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday: Would You Rather

Eat popcorn or candy at the movie theater?

Have one true love for a short time or so-so love for a lifetime?

Take a cold bath or roll in hot sand?

Be too sexy for your shirt or be too smart for your pants?

See the Beatles in concert or Elvis?

Have DARK hairy arms or very stinky armpits?

Live in London or Paris?

Visit India or China?

Have Florida or California break off the US and into to the ocean? (I have no idea why I thought of this question)

Be an overnight guest at the White House or at Disneyland?

Would you rather be a guest at the Pitt-Jolie dinner table or the Cruise-Holmes dinner table?

7 comments:

Kathy said...

candy at the movie theater

Have one true love for a short time

Hot sand

Be too sexy for your shirt

See the Beatles in concert

Have DARK hairy arms

Live in London

Visit China

Have California break off the US and into to the ocean

Be an overnight guest at Disneyland?

Would you rather be a guest at the Pitt-Jolie dinner table

Anonymous said...

candy baby

true love

hot sand naked...ha ha

this is a hard one....i have to go with vanity here and say sexy

Beatles although elvis is one hot dude

uhhh....neither i can't even pick

london- i don't think paris would agree with me for more than a week

india

florida, we don't want to lose the pretty plastic people do we?

white house for sure.

ummmm, pitt jolie, although i still don't like them as a couple-it would be interesting to see what they are like.

knjfabela said...

Eat popcorn and bring my own candy.....reeces pieces.

Have one true love for a short time....we have eternity right?!?

Take a cold bath.

Too smart for my pants

Have to be the Beatles!

Have DARK hairy arms...I can always get laser or something.

Live in London if I can pick up the accent.

China

White house- I just want to walk around and tour everything. (I just want to poke my nose in every corner.)

I want to see Suri in person and just take a glance at her closet.

Megan said...

-Candy
-One true love
-Hot sand
-Too sexy
-Beatles
-Hairy arms
-London
-India
-Florida
-White House
-Cruise/Holmes

Allyson said...

CANDY! (nasty greasy theater popcorn, BLAH!)

I have one true love and it is for forever, so I don't think this question is relevant.

Hot sand

Too sexy for my shirt

The Beatles!

Stinky pits

Paris

India

Oh, yeah. California. The world would be a much better place.

The White House

Cruise-Holmes, they are more down to earth.

Allyson said...

Plus those Jolie-Pitt kids are so out of hand. I have my own wild kids to deal with.

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for playing. I love reading your answers.

I forgot to answer my own question again.

definitely candy (I can't stand movie popcorn)

true love

hot sand

too sexy for your shirt

Beatles

stink armpits

London

India

Definitely Florida

White House

Pitt-Jolie