Even though there is still much to do, I am very excited about how things are turning out. I wanted to share a little sumum sumum with you. I found this very old, very rusty rubber stamp holder on ebay a few months back. I didn't have the heart to use it because it was so ugly.
This weekend I took some spray paint to it and VOILA! It is uber duber cute (yeah, I don't know why I am speaking this way tonight).
Here is a sneak peek at my peg board wall (I don't have everything up yet, but am working on it)



6 comments:
Very nice.
Huba, huba on you new stamp holder!
Your room is looking great!
Liz
I can't wait to see the finished room. Maybe you can give me some ideas for our office/workout room.
Love it!! How fun to have your own work space like that. It's fun to get a big project done too...I want to see it when it's done!
I LOVE the stamp holder!!!
Oh what a great color you picked! very nice. That looks so organized and cute! too fun
Post a Comment