Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Gabe's Baptism


Gabe was baptized on February 13, 2010, a snowy day in Texas, as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was a very special day for him and we were so happy he choose to make this special covenant with his Heavenly Father.

We are thankful for all the love, support, guidance, and encouragement from loved ones near and far, living and dead, that Gabe has received throughout his life. He has many people who love him and care for him and I know this is part of the reason he is the fabulous young boy he is. Thank you to everyone who has had a hand in his life. I know that this love will continue to shape and mold him into a great young man.
I couldn't ask for a better son. Gabe is good through and through. He makes good choices and is compliant by nature. Something I really appreciate as his mom. I normally only have to tell him once not to do something and he listens. He is funny and is always making others laugh, even though he doesn't like that he makes people laugh. He is smart and innovative, always looking for the fastest and easiest way to get from point a to point b.

I love this boy so much!!

Gabe is our oldest and I know there is a reason for that. He is a great example for his younger brother and he watches out for him. Matthew can't wait to be 8 so he can be baptized like Gabe.

Gabe with Bart's mom and sister.

Gabe with Bart's dad and step mom

Gabe with his good friends Tyson and Josh. I am so thankful for good friends that are good influences.

4 comments:

Clinesville said...

My boy looks a little crazy!

Unknown said...

Um, that is because he IS a little crazy. But I only mean that in a good way!

Liz said...

I love ,love, love, it when you put pictures of the kids on yor blog.

Unknown said...

So glad you posted this!!!