I am having a hard time thinking of my "most" embarrassing moments. So I am going to share embarrassing moments. Almost half of them have to do with me not being clothed. That should tell me something.
Today's moment, though, has nothing to do with nudity (I do have a good one for you tomorrow) and only to do with my stupidity.
A few of my girlfriends and I were doing a nightly walk a year or so ago. One night we came up to this house that had the smallest, cutest, little white picket fence. I have NO idea where my crazy idea came from, but my crazy ideas come from somewhere. (I blame a mix of genetics, lack of sleep, and having a couple babies who sucked my brain cells dry)
Well, you see, this idea comes.
(((in Farrah's head))) Wouldn't it be funny to run and jump over that there picket fence?
So I start running and (in my head) jump! But really it was a jump. Somehow I don't clear the 2 foot tall fence. I misjudged it, or maybe I am a white girl who can't jump or blame my extreme klutziness (which I swear is inherited).
Whatever the case, I land right on top of that fence. Top half my body ends up hanging on one side and the bottom half on the other side with the pickets stabbing my hips and stomach.
STUCK
THERE
LAUGHING
WITH
MY
BIG
BUTT
IN
THE
AIR
and it HURT! But it was too funny of an incident to let the pain get to me. Until the next day when the reality of my stupidity and those lovely bruises set in.
I will let the girls tell you what they were thinking, because I can't even imagine.
5 comments:
hehehehe! I can't believe you shared that with the whole world! I have to say. all I can remember about the incident was thinking 'what the crap is Farrah doing', proceeded by 'I hope Farrah's ok because that was one of the funniest things I think I've ever seen'
That night I as I dozed off to never land I replayed the 'incident' in my head and giggled myself to sleep.
Nice. I think it is inherited. It's all inherited. There is nothing you can do about it. At least that's what I tell myself.
Oh thank you for that story! I don't think I could have stopped laughing if I had witnessed that.
I'm laughing so hard right now (sorry) because I was with you on that walk and it was pretty darn funny! (it was a little over 2 years ago. Where does the time go! I'm still laughing...Thanks for that!
That is seriouslly funny! thank you for the laugh!
Post a Comment