I might be running out of blogging steam. No steam here, but I did tell you I would give you my 5 most embarrassing moments. Here is #3.
I was home from college for the summer and house sitting my favorite neighbor's home. My friend Daniel was over and we were getting ready to go to a dancing. All my clothes were laid on the bed in the master bedroom as I got into the shower.
Finish shower, dry off, hang towel up, and I head into the master bedroom to get dressed. {Read here - I am totally nude}. The door was closed and I head to the bed to get my clothes on. The first thing this girl puts on is her bra. But where is my bra? I am looking. Under my clothes, maybe? Hmm, maybe it fell on the floor? Nope not there either.
A sound from behind me catches my attention. I turn to find my friend Daniel standing in the doorway bra on top of his clothes, striking a pose. Ha ha, very funny. Only I finally realize I am standing there completely naked. AH!
{trying to cover myself with the closest thing which ends up being a little shirt} "Daniel, give me my bra!" He laughs, throws it to me, and heads out of the room. Was he laughing because I was naked? Or was he laughing at his funny joke? Who knows, but later Daniel comes out of the closet and I am afraid him seeing me naked might have turned him gay.
6 comments:
Now that's embarrassing!!!
Hee, hee! Funny! I remember that. Your problem is you just walk around completely naked too much.
No kidding, Allyson! I was just reading this thinking, I don't think anyone has ever seen me naked like that! I mean of course the usual occurances around people you live with, but you have been naked in front of A LOT of people! :)
So you would think it is okay to be in a bedroom and be naked, right?
You have to get dressed somewhere and I don't like getting dressed in a steamy bathroom with all the moisture.
Yes, you are right about that. He totally had to have known that you weren't dressed, obviously because you were missing an important article of clothing! And you were safely behind closed doors....it's just funny that you have been seen naked WAY more than anyone else I know!
Oh that is too funny!
Post a Comment