Dear blog readers (if I have any left),
I have been MIA for a while now. Yep, I know. I could go on and on with excuses, but the truth is that I have so much I need to catch up on with this here blog that I keep putting it off. Then I have more I need to post about and it just gets a little more overwhelming each day.
Here is a run down of what has happened since the November (not in any particular order):
yummy turkey dinner with family, lots to be thankful for, first professional family picture taken ever, Christmas parties galore, fun festivities, late nights working, holiday rush, lots of online shopping, endless hours working, dad's birthday, working like a mad woman, school Christmas parties, mad dash to send Christmas cards, baking and making gifts, church Christmas party, first white Christmas in Dallas (it was so lovely), joy watching my children open presents, giving, receiving, eating WAY TOO MUCH good food, break from work, vacation to Florida and The Big Easy, best key lime pie I have ever tasted, gathering sea shells and running on the beach, FREEZING cold weather, nice sunny warm weather, 12th anniversary to the most wonderful man on the planet, anniversary dinner, long drive in car, Matthew stops pooping in his pants, Matthew keeps peeing in his pants, New Year's Eve party, starting a new decade, resolutions made, Bart stomach flue, resolutions broken, Farrah stomach flu, back to running, biggest loser contest starts again, Gabe turns 8, Matthew stomach flue, reluctantly start work again, children drive me crazy, back to school, Gabe turns 8, Gabe wins award, throw stuff awayGabe stomach flu, spend time with family, Primary stuff, and so on. And so it will continue.
I might try to post pictures for these events; I might not. Stay tuned to see.
XOXO,
Farrah
4 comments:
Ha first!
I always wanted to say that. We want pictures. glad you are back!!!
What a crazy, busy Holiday season!
I read your blog still....you were the one who got me into blogging....so please don't die off!
YAY! You posted! We do want to see the pictures!
Post a Comment